TINY RUINS ANNOUNCES NZ TOUR
Following her ‘Hurtling Through’ collaboration with The Clean's Hamish Kilgour, and ‘Dream Wave’, a 7" single recorded with film director David Lynch, Hollie Fullbrook returns with her spellbinding live band to bring a new set of songs to some of the most intimate and celebrated venues in the land.
Laying the groundwork for the release of their third album, now in its final stages of recording, the four-piece will be visiting small towns and big cities alike, showcasing new material alongside favourites from their award winning back catalogue Some Were Meant for Sea, Haunts, Brightly Painted One & Hurtling Through.
Tiny Ruins’ new material enters spaces more expansive and experimental than ever. Traversing early influences of folk and blues, Fullbrook’s songs are known for their unique lyrical flair and a wry humour that's at times disarmingly confessional. Expect deftly picked guitar in alternate tunings reminiscent of 60s folk and psychedelic pop, matched with some of the best musicians in the country (Freer, Basil & Healy). Don’t miss out - tickets to all shows are limited.
TINY RUINS NEW ZEALAND WINTER TOUR 2017
- WED 14 JUNE - ROTORUA - THE ROGUE STAGE
- THURS 15 JUNE - WELLINGTON - SAN FRAN
- FRI 16 JUNE - PAEKAKARIKI - ST. PETER'S HALL
- SAT 17 JUNE - CARTERTON - SECRET SHOW - (SOLD OUT)
- SUN 18 JUNE - HAWKES BAY - HAUMOANA TOWN HALL
- FRI 23 JUNE - CHRISTCHURCH - BLUE SMOKE
- SAT 24 JUNE - DUNEDIN - PLATO
- SUN 25 JUNE - QUEENSTOWN - SHERWOOD
- THURS 29 JUNE - AUCKLAND - VIC THEATRE, DEVONPORT
- SUN 2 JULY - LEIGH - THE SAWMILL
- SAT 5 AUGUST - AUCKLAND - KING'S ARMS
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM UNDERTHERADAR - HERE